Quality Management System
FLAGG consulting has a quality management system (QMS) which is ISO9001:2015 certified. FLAGG Consulting Engineers’ general quality policy is to establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard. FLAGG adheres to the Total Quality Management principle.
FLAGG Consulting Engineers support the FIDIC Guidelines for Business Integrity Management in the Consulting Engineering Industry to operate in compliance with the CESA requirements
FLAGG’s management system is that of total quality management (TQM) where the core is a management approach to long–term success through customer satisfaction. In the TQM effort, all members of our organisation participate in improving processes, products, services, and the culture in which they work. The management system is depicted below.
The organisational structure is a ‘process centred’ management structure. At the core of this framework is the customer–supplier interface, both internally and externally, where the processes at each interface must be managed. This is an integrated business system which connects
business improvement elements of the structure to continually improve and exceed the expectations of customers and all other stakeholders.
FLAGG’s customer-focused approach uses strategy, data, effective communications and involvement of all levels of employees to integrate the quality discipline into the culture and activities of the organisation :
- Customer-focused. The customer ultimately determines the level of quality.
- Total employee involvement. All employees participate in working toward common goals.
- Process-centred. A fundamental part of TQM is a focus on process thinking
- Integrated system.
- Continual improvement. A major thrust of TQM is continual process improvement.
- Fact-based decision making.
- Communications. Communications involve strategies, method, and timeliness.